Tuesday, December 9, 2014

On The Right Side


My friend and always an inspiration to me, author Karen Magill tells us her amazing story today on In Good Company. Her latest book On the Right Side, My Story of Survival and Success chronicles her journey through the most difficult time of her life, a circumstance that would bring a lot of people to their knees, never to get back up. But not Karen—she is a fighter and her story is a journey that became a pilgrimage, a journey of the heart. The book will be on sale for 0.99 in the US and UK from December 25 to December 31. This is one you should add to your shopping list.

In a recent email to me, Karen had this to say: …I’m working on getting my speaking career going and hopefully the workshops. My mentor at Toastmasters…wants me to represent our division of Toastmasters in competition next year. I’m going to give it a shot. Busy, busy, busy!

 

On The Right Side, My Story of Survival and Success

By

Karen Magill

On June 5, 2000 I woke partially paralyzed on one side of my body. Nine days later, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and approximately three and half months following that I had to leave the best job I’d ever had and go on disability. I thought my life was over! I had carefully planned my future and suddenly it was crumbling around me.

Fourteen years later, I am an award winning author with a blossoming career as a motivational speaker, author and life coach. I am living a life I have always dreamed of.


On The Right Side, My Story of Survival and Success tells of my journey through those dark days when I didn’t want to live any longer to now when I can’t wait to start a new day. I say, if you aren't six feet under, then you are on the right side and anything is possible.

 
http://www.amazon.com/Right-Side-Story-Survival-Success-ebook/dp/B00IHI3E6Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417883798&sr=8-2&keywords=karen+magill

No comments:

Post a Comment