Friday, August 3, 2012

Illness Put Me Asunder for Awhile

Hello Everyone, In the early days of July, I fell ill.  An adjustment in one of my medications was required, and as a result, I am feeling almost nornal again, with the added bonus of regaining the energy to slowly return to my normal routine.  Unfortunately, one of the areas that suffered the most neglect was my blog.
       I have many postings planned for this month and the months to come, but today several items on my "TO DO" list are taking precedence in my mind.  Therefore, I thought I would send you images of some of my paintings that are appropriate for the season with the hope that will bring a bit of happiness to your day.










      
I will be in touch again soon.  Blessings, Linda  




  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings, Linda! I hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted on Milliande, so we could "meet". Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete