Wednesday, April 29, 2020

A GREAT AND PASSIONATE BOOK ABOUT AMERICAN INDIANS


It is important to me to encourage the welfare of the beautiful indigenous people of my country. For this reason, I include Native American characters in my books when appropriate, facets of my stories that place me on joyous research studies about them—about their histories, their cultures, and their contributions to American society. Today and for fitting days in the future, I will post the cover and short description of a book about American Indians from my library and other sources. I hope they will spark interest in, concern for, and support of Native Americans on the part of my friends who read my posts.



Today’s feature is “TOUCHES THE SKY,” a great and passionate yarn authored by JAMES CALVIN SCHAAP: The Lakota and Dutch settlers clash on the mid-country plains during America’s western expansion. The settlers charge the Lakota wrongly with the death of a white settler, a situation that not only places the honor of the Lakota in peril, but also their freedom, home, and way of life.



Books by Linda Lee Greene are available for purchase at Amazon.com.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

    ReplyDelete