Thursday, November 22, 2012

FREE eBook available of Guardians and Other Angels


The eBook version of my novel, Guardians and Other Angels will be offered FREE Friday and Saturday, November 23rd and 24th on Amazon.  You don't have to own a Kindle to download it, although if you do own one, please download it there.  Otherwise, there is a free app on Amazon whereby you can download it, and as many other eBooks as you desire, to your PC or laptop, and other downloading devices.  My hope is that you will download many copies of it.  Why not?!  It’s Free!!  To gain access to it, please click onto

It would be so helpful to me if you would please pass along the word about the FREE promotion to your online contacts and others in your sphere of influence.  It is designed to get the book into the hands of as many readers as possible, with the purpose of establishing powerful word of mouth recommendations that will ultimately result in many more actual purchases of both paperback and eBook copies of the book.  My children thank you; my grandchildren thank you, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
I hope you are having a happy holiday weekend.      

No comments:

Post a Comment